Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Plans.

Waking up with no voice, a stuffy nose, and feeling queasy I suppose amounts to having a great and successful New Year's Eve. I found an awesome sequin top at a thrift store for $4.00!

Before heading out for the night mom was going through old photos and showed me her wedding dress. I absolutely love her dress and can't wait to wear it one day! (If we can find it and whenever I get married haha).

My friend Erik was having people over so a bunch of us had a little pre party with games, gummy bears and monster and then headed over to the huge warehouse where's there was a DJ and aerialists that put on quite a show. I met some really cool people and around 2 am we headed back to Erik's for donuts and martenelli's and to jokingly talk about our New Year's resolutions. I'm so Mormon. Hahaha.

Happy 2013. Although I'm not much on resolutions because I tend to never keep them, this year I'm excited for the places my life will take me as I know it can be expected to be awesome I mean, I'm going to Croatia! That's enough to make the year complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.