Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gifts.

I LOVE giving gifts. Like absolutely positively LOVE giving gifts. I like to pay close attention to things people want and when the opportunity presents itself, I shower those that I love with presents that I know they will love.

Last night was my good friend Colin's birthday and although he's probably one of the most difficult people to shop for, I managed to find something I felt would be just perfect. On a separate note regarding gifts, as I was in the bathroom this morning (I swear there is a point to this) I looked over in the mirror as I noticed the reflection from the main mirror which produced an infinite number of 'Nicole's' and instantly reminded me of a sealing room within a temple. Sealing rooms have mirrors on both sides as to give the impression of infinity and as that thought crossed my mind, I immediately thought of the joy I will have when I can seal Goose to grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.