Thursday, January 3, 2013

Falling Down.

I peeped my eyes open briefly to look at my phone.

6:40.

6:40! Crap, I'm normally out the door by 6:30. I tried my hardest to get out of bed but between the two fat cats and my space heater in the way I plummeted to the cold hardwood floors landing on my right knee. The same knee that I oh so graciously fell on after Christmas. I didn't have time to baby my injury, I jumped in the shower and got ready in a record breaking 10 minutes. As I knelt to pray I had to immediately get up because it hurt so bad. Yes, I know I love pressing bruises but this crap hurt like a mofo.

I must say, although physical pain is much more welcoming than emotional heartbreaking pain, I'd prefer to have neither. I'm sure if my cats could do anything other than eat, they'd have a laughing commentary on my fall this morning. I'm still slightly surprised that I've never broken a bone in my life, must be all that milk I drank growing up. It's the 3rd of the month and I'd say 2013 is moving swimmingly and full of excitement :).

I did however plan a 5 day kayaking trip on the Adriatic Sea while I'm in Croatia. I'd say that's the sprinkles on my cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.