Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Style.

"I like your style," I told a friend as she walked past me. She responded, "I love your style." Now, this woman makes about 4 times my salary and buys all the highest brand names while I shop at thrift stores.

Growing up mom never took us to department stores, we went to thrift stores and this was before they were the cool thing to do. My addiction has progressed throughout adulthood so much that I rarely ever wear the same piece of clothing twice. I usually justify this because things are cheap and I wear them and then give them away. I go through my closet at least every other month and give away shoes and clothes I no longer wear.

I've started to be more selective so I buy actual pieces that are gems and not just one time wears and in the process have found some amazing things. I'm not vain by any means but I always like to get compliments on my shoes. I know, typical woman.

And here is my new website: www.nicolepriestphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.