Monday, May 11, 2009

Links

What's the Purpose of Life?
Pick me Pick me I am fun!

~Quotes~
 "When you plan a vacation think about whether you are doing it for the experience or for the pictures."

"I want today what patience will only give me tomorrow."

"Someone else's action should not determine your response." Dahli Lama

"Learning to endure times of disappointment, suffering, and sorrow is part of our on-the-job training. These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are precisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character, and increase our compassion for others." Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16

"Never settle for anything less than everything"

"If you live to be 100 I want to live to be 100 minus 1 so I don't have to live a day without you." Winnie the Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.