Thursday, January 24, 2013

Life is Good.

Last night while with my friend Wendy, we came to the conclusion that life is great. That although we may not be where we want to be, we are headed in the right direction and that is what matters most. Wendy is such an inspiration to me as I have watched her grow immensely over the last 6 months. The topic of perfection came up as we discussed life and expectations. Unfortunately, we are not perfect and never will be in this life but that doesn't mean we are on the wrong track or failures. Mistakes happen, life happens, but the important thing to always remember is the love of our Heavenly Father and his desire for us to all succeed.

An email from a random friend had this scripture at the close of his signature;

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

We have adversity on every side of us but that doesn't mean we need to suffer from anxiety or pain. We may not understand everything but that doesn't mean we should lose all hope or confidence. We will constantly face trials that mold and shake us but nothing will ever destroy us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.