Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Famous.

When I signed up for this marathon, I'm not sure my body was ready for that commitment again but sure enough, the conditioning has begun. Stevo and I ran four miles after work before we headed to a going away party for my friend. Heading to the party, I knew Ashley Greene from Twilight would be there but it was a nice surprise to see Wilmer Valderrama from That Seventies Show. I'm sure many others were there from the uninvited outside guests.

As we went to leave, a slew of paparazzi were outside and Stevo and I began talking about celebrities. I turned to him and said, "I really don't geek out about famous people." I'm not sure if it's because they are everywhere in this town or perhaps because I haven't seen someone that I "idolize" enough to get overly excited about seeing. I came to the conclusion that Dave Grohl is probably the only person that would have that effect on me! I suppose only then will my Los Angeles life be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.