Monday, January 21, 2013

Cuddling.

After a nice breakfast at Square One with Stevo, I headed up to spend the day with Goose. As I sat on the edge of her bed and stared at her frail body, I asked if I could brush her hair, she gladly nodded yes. When I finished and laid the brush down she reached for my hand to hold. As she gripped my hand with all her might she pulled me closer to her and asked me to lay with her. I've been laying on the bed with her but this was the first time she had asked me to be with her. As I laid with my head resting on her chest, she began rubbing my back and hair. The moment was so precious I didn't want it up end. She told me that she loved me, a bushel and a peck...and a hug around the neck.

Moments like these make life worth living. No amount of money can buy the happiness that tender moments like these provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.