Thursday, January 31, 2013

Budget.

No one ever told me that when I moved to Los Angeles I would have to budget for parking tickets, in fact, no one told me that free and parking were nonexistent here.

Waking up late for work is one thing. Waking up late and knowing you've just wasted the cost of a pair of shoes on a parking ticket is devastating. I missed my alarm this morning and rather than the usual thought of a shower and getting dressed, my mind raced trying to think of the quickest way out the door while frantically praying that I would not have a ticket. As I turned the street corner and saw my car off in the distance, a small white piece of paper lye under my windshield wiper.

Crap.

Two tickets in one week for the SAME thing.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.