Saturday, January 5, 2013

Italy.

The other day at work I was talking to a co-worker about Croatia and he asked where all I had been. As I named off the countries I have traveled to he said, "I notice you haven't been to Italy."

I replied, "Italy is romantic and I refuse to go there alone," (since I always travel alone). I sure hope my husband loves to travel because it's something I don't ever want to give up.

Mom asked me if I'd save Italy for her about a year ago and I agreed. Her and Goose used to go to Italy when mom was a flight attendant. Last night at dinner mom and I were discussing Goose and what will happen when she dies. It has been decided that she will be cremated. We turned to each other at the same time and said, "let's take Goose to Italy!"

So our trip to Italy will be contingent on when Goose passes on and I couldn't think of a better person that I love and care for to experience my first time in Italy with.

We got home and went through pictures (while eating ice cream). Here are some pictures I found me me (the baby), Goose, Chad, and my sister Aimee and another picture of mom and I when we did glamour shots in 1996. I was 14!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.