Saturday, December 1, 2012

Once.

Upon a time, life was absolutely amazing! As I sit in the W Hotel living room typing this blog, I can't help but be grateful for this trip and New York, and everything that makes life so sweet! Yesterday I woke up and went for a run again along the Hudson. We got ready and took the hotel Acura over to 37th street to meet one of Kat's contractors for lunch. From lunch we decided to venture over to 34th street for some Christmas miracles (I hope you got that pun) and waltzed into Macy's.

Bad choice.

This was a ZOO!! There was a dress I had wanted to get the prior day but by the time we were checking out there were no registers with the ability to remove a security tag so we made plans to go back. Although there was a good find (a nice coat) and the dress, it was so overwhelming with all of the madness. We headed over to Bryant Park for some hot cocoa (that was I was afraid to have because of the milk) and ice skating. It is so easy to get into the Christmas spirit when there are all these wonderful winter wonderland activities. After shopping for some adorable customized ornaments we met up with my friend Brody and had this amazing Thai dinner at Room Service and finished up with the play Once. I have to say I was disappointed, it was not my favorite play, the second half was much better than the first and was it's only saving grace.

Embracing the cold and the inability to hail a cab, we took the subway uptown to find Serendipity and of course the chance of serendipitous love :) Frozen hot chocolate and some incredibly rich and amazing chocolate sundae topped off the night before we headed back to the hotel and crashed! Today we are going over to the LDS temple where there is a Christmas show!
This is from the other night when I didn't have my camera!
IMG_3448
IMG_3463
Inside Macy's
IMG_3485
IMG_3481
Bryant Park
IMG_3498
IMG_3505
IMG_3507
Times Square
IMG_3526
I love this man!!
IMG_3525

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.