Thursday, November 29, 2012

Party in my Mouth.

This morning I woke up and went for a run in battery park along the Hudson River, came back, showered and went uptown to meet a guy that was selling me tickets to a sold out, A Christmas Story. After coming back to the hotel and changing into my cute dress we made our way towards the Radio City music hall. I had called previously to see if I could bring my camera into the theatre because the last thing I wanted to do was to check expensive gear. The only sad thing about being a photographer is you can't lug your gear everywhere which means missed photo opportunities. Fortunately Kat had her point and shoot and we were able to capture the night!

I quite possibly had the best meal I've ever had last night at Alfredo's near Rockefeller center. We decided to have Fettuccine Alfredo because they make their noodles and shared a risotto with butternut squash and goat cheese. I can't even tell you how amazing it was. For dessert we had a chocolate mousse with marshmallows and blueberries. I didn't want to stop.

We stopped to take pictures downstairs with the awesome sculpture with a Christmas hat on, went upstairs and out into the cold to window shop and do some real shopping. We went to the Rockettes and it was seriously AMAZING!! People told me not to get my hopes up and I don't know why. Between the real camels, 36 dancers, and adorable storyline, you'd be a fool to miss out on this Christmas spectacular.

After the show we strolled down 5th street to Macy's on 34th and bought some Christmas ornaments. Macy's is 9 floors, NINE. Needless to say we will be going back when there is more time to spare.

What a wonderful day.

Today we are going to see, Once! Meeting up with a friend in NY and possibly many other adventures. So excited for these next few days.
The Hudson River on my run!
river
The start of our night
night
Amazing Food!!!
food
food 2
Santa at dinner!
dinner santa
The Rockettes!
Radio City
rockettes
santa
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.