Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Croatia.

So every year since I was 26 I have gone out of the country. My mother always tried to encourage me to travel when I was younger but work or a boyfriend or something stopped me. Had I know what I was missing out on, nothing would have stopped me. When I went to London, Ireland, and Scotland in 2011, I figured that would be my last trip for a while that I probably get married and have wife duties to tend to. Then, in March I went to Spain and the south of France. So, since I'm not married the planning for my next trip has begun and the winner is:

Croatia AND
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I am excited. I'm not excited about the cost of the plane ticket but I've started to browse through things to do and when to go and I can't wait. I'll go in May when the weather is nice but just before PEAK tourist season.

But for the moment I'll go and enjoy the premier of Les Miserables tonight with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.