Friday, December 7, 2012

Party.

If I learned anything from my mother, it was that you should always take your own car when you go places so you can leave whenever you want, that and the aspect of time. She ingrained it into my head that being late was not acceptable. Last night was our work Christmas party and although I have not been feeling well, I mustered up my strength, put on my hot green dress and red dancing shoes, and made my way to the party.

photo 1
I went to Heather’s house and picked her up, which at the time was fine, at the end of the night however when I wanted to leave and she didn’t… I had wished I had gone alone. The venue was huge and although it could have easily held 3,000 people, the 300 count for the company did just fine. The bathrooms were overall my favorite!
photo 2
photo 3
I randomly knew the photographer, actually a Mormon guy that has asked me to be a second shooter on some weddings but it has never worked out with timing. The guy that operated the photo booth was the brother of one of my good friends. How ironic and random to see them both in Los Angeles at my work Christmas party.
Doc - Dec 7, 2012, 7-47 AM - p4
Doc - Dec 7, 2012, 7-47 AM - p3
Doc - Dec 7, 2012, 7-47 AM - p2
Doc - Dec 7, 2012, 7-47 AM - p1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.