Monday, December 24, 2012

The Eve of Christmas.

While children are all snuggled up in their bed awaiting Santa to climb down their chimney, I'm sitting here by the fire reflecting upon the day. My brother has been having a really tough time and it breaks my heart more than anything to see him sad, especially this time of year. I love my brother more than anything, he's such an example to me and if I could take away his pain and bring him happiness, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I was fortunate enough to spend this Christmas Eve with both of my families. I went over to the Beckstead's around 3pm and spent some time with the most amazing family, my second parents! All their kids were in town so that of course made it even more special. We laughed, we talked, and we ate Sister Beckstead's amazing food! I rushed over to Chad's for quality time where I was able to give him a few of his presents and hang with Colton. We ended the night at Courtney and Jason's house, an annual tradition.

My grandmother's best friend who passed away 3 years ago gave me this amazing Christmas sweater and I wear it every year! I made Chad get in the picture to document this awesome sweater.

As I tucked my brother in his bed tonight I couldn't help but tell him how much I love him. Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day, aside from all the presents and Santa hoopla, it's the birth of the Savior! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.