Monday, December 10, 2012

I May Have Just Did This...

My friend Aubrey was obsessed with the Bachelor and about 2 years ago created the Mormon Bachelorette with herself being the first Bachelorette. Lucky for Aubrey, she found her eternal companion and also found a way to utilize her many talents and continued on with the show. They are now on Season 5 and as I was browsing through their blog last night I text Cait and said, "Should I apply to be on the Mormon Bachelorette?" Without hesitance she said, "we need to get you on that show." Now, I am not one to make a video, and it is quite awkward filming yourself but I did a quick make-shift video last night. I give you permission to laugh.

2 comments:

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.