Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One Week.

and it's Christmas.

I love Christmas. Time to spend with family. Time to eat good food. Time to celebrate the birth of the Savior and time to say goodbye to the year. I actually have three, count them, (3) favorite days coming up.

December 23: Joseph Smith's birthday. I am so very grateful for this man, for his diligence to serve the Lord and bring forth the gospel.

December 24: Growing up my father used to always take us to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve, of course that was what we did in search of Santa. My mother on the other hand (since they got divorced when I was two) had a tradition of allowing us to open one gift on Christmas Eve. (side note: When I was little I used to find all of the presents my mom had bought, unwrap them and wrap them back up. I knew EVERYTHING that I was getting and therefore could choose the right gift on Christmas Eve. I was such a rotten child... perhaps I never grew out of that :)

December 25: The birth of the Savior and the reason that I am able to return back to my Heavenly Father!

I'd say all these things together make this next week a magnificent one! I also just ordered some photos for family and friends that I took. Here are a few:
Chad and Colton (for Chad)
chad
Colton (for my mom)
Colton 1st
My good friend Jonell
IMG_4012 FB
My friend Kacey and her family
IMG_4351 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.