Friday, December 14, 2012

Disgusted.

I don’t watch the news. In fact, if it wasn’t for Facebook or for the televisions at work, I wouldn’t know anything about the world.

This morning I heard about the mass shooting spree at an elementary school in Connecticut and my heart sunk. Then to hear about another man in China that took a knife to 22 kids at an elementary school. Of course this all reminds me of the man in Norway that killed 80 kids at a camp on an island. I just can’t fathom how a person could kill a child, or anyone for that matter.

Life can get rough and I understand being unhappy with your life or upset at other people but if your life sucks that bad and you want to kill people, just stay home and kill yourself rather than harming innocent bystanders. My best friend is pregnant and of course that is the last thing a pregnant woman wants to hear about. When I think about bringing children into the world it does scare me, but I think that is part of Satan’s master plan, for us to be fearful and not build our families. I look at things like today and past events and realize that the small things in life that seem so big are really nothing in comparison to tragedies like these. My good friend Beca’s sister was in the movie theatre where that idiot decided to dress up like the Joker and kill people. This stuff just hits too close to home and really makes you value the time you have on earth.

I am constantly reminded why I don’t read or watch the news, things sure can get depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.