Monday, December 3, 2012

A Stroll in the Park

A Sunday stroll through Central Park on a beautiful wintery day! :) After church, Matt and I walked through Central Park and made our way to Times Square with of course a stop at the Hershey's chocolate store! I haven't seen Matt in 3 years so it was a pleasant surprise to see him at church in New York!
IMG_3562
IMG_3576
IMG_3581
IMG_3590
IMG_3591
IMG_3597
IMG_3600
IMG_3604
IMG_3609
It is never fully Christmas without watching the movie, A Christmas Story. This year I was even more grateful to get into Christmas with a play of A Christmas Story! This is the first year the play has been here and it was actually sold out but I was able to score some tickets off of a guy on Craigslist. I hope they bring this back every year because it was seriously AMAZING! IMG_3614

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.