Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve Eve.

Last night on the eve of Christmas Eve, Chad had a little party. A bunch of his friends were in town and one couple that are recently pregnant so we had some food and holiday cheer. My holiday cheer of course was Colton, I love that kid. While others were getting tanked on homemade eggnog, Colton and I took a walk and looked at Christmas lights.

Yesterday while at church, I went to the ward I was baptized in which brought back some awesome memories, I ran into my old bishop and he invited me over for Christmas Eve tonight! I can't wait to see everyone and shock them with my oh so blonde hair haha!
IMG_4428 copy
IMG_4434 copy
IMG_4455 copy
IMG_4467 copy
IMG_4486 copy
IMG_4468 copy
IMG_4487 copy
IMG_4496 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.