Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Jesus Christ mas.

This morning I woke up, got my brother a vanilla latte, and went over to his house to make some chocolate chip waffles. Around 1:00 Chad and I went over to get Colton and have him for the afternoon. I love that kid. Colton can make you smile more than anything and it brings me so much joy to watch him around Chad. Chad is such an amazing father but it breaks my heart to see him sad that on Christmas he can't have his family. Perhaps I am the overprotective sister and get a little too offended and hurt when I watch him hurt but I am only human.

We went to my aunt's house and spent some time with her and then left so that I could drive back up to LA since I have to work tomorrow. What I didn't plan on however was being locked out of my mom's house (where all my clothes, computer, and dog I am dog sitting are at). Mom had to take Goose home and I knew it would be a few hours before she came home so I just headed up to LA and figure I will head down tomorrow night and grab the stuff and the dog.

Here are a few pictures of our day and four generations of love.

IMG_4520
IMG_4568

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.