Monday, October 29, 2012

Weak end.

For the most part my weekends are the busiest parts of my week and this weekend was no exception. Saturday I did a 6:30 am session, that I didn't know was in Samoan and I opted out of a headset not knowing what I was walking in to. Let's just say it was an interesting two hours :). Drove to the church and changed into hiking clothes to meet up for the Relief Society hike. The hike was beautiful and although I'm not keen on this sweltering heat, it was perfect for the hike and view. Came home and showered (I felt that was pertinent information for you to know) and headed back out to shoot the Westwood second ward's Halloween festivities. Those kids were adorable and they LOVED my costume. Met up with my friend Stuart and drove to our Halloween party. By the time I got home at 1:30 am, I was beat and only to wake up at 8 am to start the day with church meetings. As busy as my weekends are, I enjoy them more than my weeks. Yesterday was a great day even despite an email that momentarily made me weak and hurt to read regarding my character. I sleep just fine at night knowing I'm a good person with a heart of gold, that makes mistakes and accepts them, that forgives others that hurt me, that serves diligently in my calling, and loves the Lord with all my heart. If that makes me a horrible person than have your opinion. I won't defend my character and at least I can admit my faults.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're pretty special. Just tell me who the email was from and I'll go beat them up for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.