Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rough Patch.

Last night I came home from a photo shoot only to find my hot water was broken. After pining through my phone for people that lived in the near vicinity that I could use their shower, I decided to rock it old school like my grandma and boil hot water on the stove. In case you're wondering, that's a lot of pots to boil but I was determined to have a hot bath after the day I'd had. I could go as far as saying the month...or two for that matter but who is counting? I'm not one to complain but having to hold my head strong for everyone around me has been tough when I'm so engulfed in trials. My friend Beca used to always say that since my life was so exciting she, "lived vicariously" through me. Yesterday she said, I'm tired of living vicariously through you, your life sucks right now. Truth be known, I agree. Although I'm not quite like Job, I am feeling his pain. There is not one area of my life that isn't being attacked right now.

Love. (I'm in love with a guy that no one compares to. A guy that stole my smile almost two months ago when he left. My best friend and the only man I've ever truly loved. I've realized that being without your best friend in the midst of trials is the worst)

Family. (My brother, man I love that man more than anything, is going through the roughest time of his life and I just want to wrap my arms around him constantly. I'd take his place for him if I could)

Health. (I just went to get my final results from the last surgical procedure and still nothing. They want me to swallow a camera but in the meantime I haven't been able to eat anything without bloating up like a balloon for three months)

Work. (If I knew why, I'd be a millionaire, but the Human Resources girl at my work has it out for me and she's making my life hell. Just yesterday I was told people don't like me, I am not good at my job and I'd never get hired into a position in my department. I hate how easily that woman makes me cry)

School. (I'm in two of the hardest and demanding classes I've been in thus far and knowing that I'm quitting in November gives me no motivation)

Church. (To say my calling is tough is an understatement. I feel like a dr that is always on call. I don't get much help from my counselors and barely come up for air.)

I keep trucking but man, last night I had a slight breakdown with the Lord in my prayers. Trials come so we can learn, I can't figure out what I'm missing and why all this is happening...right now at the same time! I'm trying to stay positive but I'm only human. I do love and am grateful for my best friend Cait because without her and of course the scriptures and the temple, I'd be lost.

1 comment:

  1. i am sooo sorry friend!!! I love you and wish your life gets easier.. i KNOW it will...

    ReplyDelete

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.