Monday, October 8, 2012

A Better Fit.

I always love how I constantly think I know what I want, and then as I wait patiently (or impatiently for the most part). I watch and observe things work out and I realize that I should have just let God do the work from the beginning.  Sometimes I get really resistant, I know, you're thinking "Nicole, be rebellious and stubborn?! Change doesn't necessarily always come with open arms and perhaps that may be why trials have to happen because if it wasn't for humbling experiences we wouldn't change on our own.

We have such a small grasp on life, what is meant for us, what/where we will go and be. Certain trials and obstacles come along that throw us off the desired and planned course and it seems as though it is the end of the world, until our life takes a new direction and we finally realize WHY things needed to change.  Today I had a glimpse of why my life has been somewhat turbulent. For the past year and a half I was placed in this department at work where I essentially had no room to grow in and every time I would be so resistant to leave the department because I felt that it meant I wasn't doing a good job.  I had the opportunity to work in another department today where I flourished and had a lot of fun in the process.  It made me stop and realize that just because things don't work out in an aspect of our life, it doesn't mean we failed, it simply means there is a better fit out there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.