Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thankful.

Quite the turn in perspective from my last post but hey, everyone needs to vent every now and then :) I can't be anything less than completely happy at this moment, I just finished two days of amazing gospel-centered messages.  If you missed General Conference or don't know what it is, I urge you to click this link and be ready to have your socks knocked off! https://www.lds.org/general-conference/october-2012-landing-page?lang=eng

Quite a few times I found myself overwhelmed with gratitude for this gospel and for the love of my Savior (even brought to tears) . I wanted to clarify, although I may be in the midst of some trials, I never once doubt the love my Savior has for me, nor do I wish I did not have these trials for I know they shape and form me into the person I am meant to be. No matter how many trials we have in our life, there is always SOMETHING to be grateful for, there are always blue skies just waiting for the clouds to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.