Thursday, October 11, 2012

Brad Pitt.

I rarely remember my dreams, in fact, sometimes I secretly wish they were better than they are (just sleep). Well I suppose last night fulfilled that request since I completely missed my alarm for work and remember my dream quite vividly. I hope those two factors don't always go hand in hand.

The building I work in has stars coming in constantly. Brad and Angelina were in there last week and my co-worker stated, their house in LA is over by where you live, I'm surprised you don't ever see them. Brad rides around on his motorcycle with a gold glitter helmet too.

Something in that conversation had to of stuck in my head because last night, while dreaming, Brad was at my apartment in the back where cars park with his motorcycle. I went outside, right up to him and introduced myself. We started talking and became friends even amongst the paparazzi. The dream felt so real that I woke up with a cat jumping on me, clearly wanting food because they are underfed and malnourished (joke...insert obese cat picture here) and I had no clue where I was at... at 7 am when that is the time in supposed to be at work.

Fun hang session Brad. I'll meet you tomorrow for a ride on your motorcycle just don't make me late for work again, I don't have your paycheck and can't afford to lose my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.