Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall.

Is my favorite. The leaves begin to change colors (not in California) the weather becomes brisk, and I get happy. If I could pick my favorite season it would be fall. My favorite holiday, Christmas (but because I LOVE to give presents), Thanksgiving, Halloween, all come to mind with this change in season. I wish I lived in a place where I really saw seasons but for now, I'll settle with 65 degrees. It has been scorching hot lately so this change is highly appreciated. There's nothing I enjoy more than going for a walk, drinking hot cocoa (I'll wait for it to get a little cooler for that) and wearing boots!

Happy fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.