Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mural.


I don't paint. 

Mom had mentioned doing something on my nephew's bedroom walls since they were bare and Chad was going all out trying to make the house nice for his party yesterday. On Thanksgiving I had decided I would conquer this task and paint a jungle scene mural on his walls. I bought the paint on Friday morning and headed over. 

My aunt had mentioned using a projector to paint but I decided to free-hand it. I finished all the scenery last night and headed over this morning to paint the animals just in time to put Colton's crib together, go home and shower, and head back for the party that started at 2:00pm. 

There are still more animals to finish but as for now I am done! Tired is an understatement. 

Here is my inspiration.
and here is what I did...
IMG_2936
IMG_2938
IMG_2943




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.