Friday, November 2, 2012

Trust.

Some people make you build trust, others trust from the beginning until you do something that would otherwise jeopardize that trust; I am the latter. I tend to trust everyone from the beginning, even amongst all the crap that has happened in my past I feel that carrying that hurt and anger into another relationship, whether it be a friendship, romantic, or professional, is unhealthy. Everyone is different and if I hold others for the pain and hurt someone in my past has caused, that isn’t fair. Although I understand that this could mean I get hurt, I am willing to take that risk. This brings me to my dentist. A lot of people dread going to the dentist, I on the other hand never dreaded it until I had a bad experience and even after the first bad experience I continued to give her the benefit of the doubt. We are all human, mistakes happen, you can’t judge a person by one bad experience. I suppose having four bad visits and a lot of unnecessary pain, I can finally make the firm assessment that she must have flirted her way through her dental boards because she knows nothing about dentistry. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.