Sunday, November 4, 2012

Service.

My Saturday's are nuts. 
Session.
Hang out with mom.
Thrift Store shop (where I found an awesome sequin dress for $20.00 to wear to the black tie service auction.)
Prep 3 turkeys to cook tomorrow.
Nap.
Service Auction.
Housewarming party.
Home.
(Meet Leslie. He lives where my grandmother lives and is an amazing story teller that was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease 3 years ago.  Imagine your mind being fine but your body falling to pieces.  This is one of the most positive, endearing, and contagiously energetic men I have ever met)
Service Auction Black Tie Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.