Saturday, February 16, 2013

Traditions.

Traditions must start somewhere with someone that feels there's significance in a certain action or procedure. Last night I decided to start a tradition: every February 15 I will eat a scoop of vanilla ice cream with hot fudge in honor of Goose.

Last night while out with some friends I said I wanted to celebrate her birthday. Someone had mentioned the Sprinkles cupcake vending machine but Goose never had them and if I could think of one thing she loved the most, it was ice cream. So, as we sat in a diner off of Sunset Blvd. I ordered a hot fudge sundae with two spoons.

Happy birthday Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.