Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dancing with Angels.

Last night while driving home the thought crossed my mind that I would like to pick up the phone and call Goose. This is the first time this has happened but it made me stop and think. My poor mother would drive up to see and take care of Goose every single day for at least the past 2 years. Although at the end I was going up there every day, and that alone has left a void within my life, I can’t even imagine how she must be feeling right now. With all things, life is cyclical and yesterday was also the celebration of life for my dear sweet best friend Cait as she and her husband Joe welcomed their little miracle, Henry Patrick Hennessey. I fly to Washington tomorrow for newborn shots and I am so excited to see Henry of course but Cait as well. I can’t help but think of the marvelous Plan of Salvation and the great joy it brings that I am knowledgeable of it.

Yesterday Stevo’s mom made a comment while venting, asking why life was so difficult and why things weren’t easier. He replied with, “I have an answer, but you don’t want to hear it.” Living the gospel greatly blesses your life. It may not make things easier, in fact, it does NOT make things easier, but it does make things bearable. There is a reason we are advised to do the small and simple things; prayer, reading scriptures, temple attendance, because it helps us bear the unbearable times. My life is incredibly blessed, there is much to be grateful for, that doesn’t mean life is perfect by any means, but after all, what is perfect?

And as for Goose, she's off dancing with angels...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.