Tuesday, February 19, 2013

P!nk.

Pink… is my favorite color, not really, but that reminds me of an Aerosmith song that I used to love! Although this post is not about Steven Tyler, you should check out that song if your ears have yet to hear it. Now back to the reason behind this post… P!nk. I have always had a secret crush on P!nk. A friend of mine had told me once before that she puts on an amazing concert so when I saw that she was headed to Los Angeles, I knew that scoring tickets to this concert needed to be on my bucket list. Little did I know this show would be one of the hottest of the year and scoring tickets would not be as easy as the girls on Sunset Blvd… oops was that wrong? Anyway, I had asked my friend Demond, who is a ticket broker, for tickets. He thought tickets would be easier to get as well and held off on snagging a pair in hopes that more would be released. Unfortunately for both of us, no more were released but on the upside, he pulled some strings and was able to get us tickets in section 209 at the Staples Center for $150.00 each… which was way less than the astronomical amount Demond paid but he felt bad he didn’t get me tickets so he claimed it was birthday/Christmas/and Hanukkah wrapped into one.

The seats were great. We were looking straight at the stage and were able to see her unbelievable performance. I honestly cannot believe that one artist puts so much effort into a show. I have seen hundreds of shows, if not thousands in my lifetime and to say that she was the best concert I have ever been to is the complete and honest truth. Not only was her music amazing, but the stunts that she performed were breathtaking and felt as if you were at a Cir De Soleil. Stevo had an amazing time as well, which made it all the more enjoyable. And we rode the subway there as an added adventure :)

Although I wish I was not sick anymore, the President’s Day weekend was great and being back to work on a Tuesday means the short week will fly by! Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.