Thursday, February 14, 2013

Swish Swish.

I love my co-worker Laura, she always makes me laugh.

As I am sitting here with a head cold that is fighting its way into my immune system, I can’t help but be entertained by the simple musings at work.

This girl that we work with swishes when she walks. Regardless of what she wears, there is a forest fire waiting to start. So this morning, while Laura and I were sitting in silence, the swishing began. Laura turns to me and says, “It must suck that your presence is always announced before you even enter a room, that people can hear you from a mile away…her dreams of being a ninja are out the door.”
Ha!

…Happy Valentine’s Day! I haven’t had a valentine in a while and I am happy to end that streak with Stevo, he’s adorable. I sent Chad flowers today because I love my brother, and I wanted to show him how much he means to me.

Tomorrow is Goose’s birthday and I am going to try and only think of happy memories throughout the day but I can’t promise there will be no tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.