Friday, February 22, 2013

Cookies.

I spend a lot of time doing nothing during the hours of 7:00-4:00. While most Americans, and non-Americans, are working their little hearts out, I am sitting in front of a computer screen and blankly staring into space. I suppose most would say they envy me for this work ethic however there are times, namely every day, that I get bored with this lifestyle. Today I decided to make some use of my time, other than the usual, stare at the Facebook newsfeed and instagram posts, and look up healthy recipes. I made a joke with a boss today as they asked me to print something, I replied, “I am sorry, I am too busy googling random stuff to do that.” It was a complete joke, I printed his document (and then returned to my googling) but even my boss laughed and said, “google away.” Sometimes I wonder how it is acceptable to not be productive for an entire day and still obtain a paycheck. At any rate, after searching for random cat pictures and posting them on Stevo’s wall, I was directed to this cool blog for Paleo-style eating, I am not really into it for the eating healthy aspect but rather for the, “what can my stomach have and not be bothered.” I made an entire menu of items to eat, all the while stuffing my face with this amazing “healthy” cookies that I have been addicted to. They are called Pamela’s Chocolate Chip Mini cookies. Try them. Indulge in them. And while you’re at it, eat the entire bag so I don’t feel like the only fatty.

It’s Friday, which mean there is an added measure of laziness that is within the office and the fact that I board a plane in 4 hours to see my best friend and her new baby isn’t helping pass the time. I am so excited to see Cait. To see Henry. To eat Coldstone (I am sure that will happen as it always happens in Spokane) and of course whatever else this weekend may entail. I will miss Los Angeles, well, mainly Stevo… and of course the girls on Sunday at church, but nonetheless, this weekend will be superb and it can’t get here fast enough.

Enjoy your Friday and your weekend… and go eat a box of cookies, I condone this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.