Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Dark Side.

Yet again.

I can't stand keeping my hair the same for any length of time. When it's brown, I want it blonde. When it's blonde I want it brown; short I want it long...and the list goes on. Blonde hair was fun but Stevo mentioned because my face is pretty (awe we love him) the dramatic hair takes away from my face. So, that in combination with the fact that I was tired of fried hair, I'm dark again.

Saturday, after getting my hair done, we drove to hang out with all my girlfriends in what was deemed the, "Besties and Testies party." I love those girls and it was great to see them and have them meet Stevo.

Life is grand. He is grand.







1 comment:

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.