Friday, March 1, 2013

Promotion.

I've been slacking. I understand and I apologize, life has gotten the best of me. Let's see, I flew to Washington and took pictures of baby Henry, came home and had awesome news of a promotion and raise.

Woohoo.

On Tuesday I start in the position of IT purchasing and for anyone that knows me or my history at this company, I'm stoked to finally have a REAL position. With that being said, after having a superbly amazing day on Tuesday, I found out my aunt passed away on Wednesday. Life sure has its ups and downs but I suppose that's all part of learning and growing.

As for growing...I've decided I want my hair longer again...and dark. Blondes have fun but I'm sick of having fried hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.