Thursday, March 14, 2013

Frightened Rabbit.

Frightened Rabbit…

Is not a nickname I have for Stevo, rather one of the most awesome bands! I don’t remember how I found these little Scottish gems but they sure can put on a concert. They had renamed the venue from the Music Box to the Fonda Theatre so I had no clue where we were going but was happy that it was close to my place. There is something about music that changes a person, their outlook, the way they handle situations. I can sit at work all day long while listening to music and the time just seems to pass by.

I love music.

I also love my family.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.