Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bradley Cooper.

Every day, or rather at least once a week, someone at my work sees a famous person. Our office is located off of Avenue of the Stars, every tour bus passes by to notate how it has been in movies and is also where Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is located. CAA shares a building with us and in turn, we tend to reap the benefits of frequent celebrity sightings. I have worked here for two years and in that time have never personally seen a famous person without another co-worker pointing them out to me, until today.

Just two days ago I had asked Joanne at Coffee Bean if she has seen anyone famous in there lately, they usually frequent the Coffee Bean with their agents. She replied, “actually, Bradley Cooper was in here today.” Today, while breaking with my friend Laura, we were sitting down in the lobby when I looked up and my eyes became fixed on a man, “Laura, that is Bradley Cooper!” You may not be able to sense any form of excitement in text but I was excited. I had spotted a celebrity for the very first time, and he was a GOOD one to spot! As I saw him entering the Coffee Bean from outside I didn’t even have time to talk to Laura before I catapulted to the other entrance of Coffee Bean. Laura shouted, “are you getting something from Coffee Bean?” … “I am now!”

I rushed into the line, nonchalantly, as 6’1” of pure sexiness stood inches from me. Okay, I realize I sound like a 12-year-old girl at a Hanson concert, but I was excited. He leaned over to speak to his agent, “I’d like a mint Moroccan tea latte,” but not without turning to me and saying, “I’m sorry, excuse me,” before sitting down. He took off his sunglasses, pulled out his iPad and I began to doubt myself, “Is that really him?” Then I heard his name and all I was confirmed. I asked Laura to take a picture but she was embarrassed and left to wait for me outside. While standing waiting for my drink I decided I would take my own picture… and here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.