Tuesday, March 12, 2013

46.

I have 46 days until my marathon.

Am I ready? No.

Have I been training? No.

I'm such a slacker! I am not sure if it's because I didn't actually pay for the marathon (monetary commitments usually push me harder) or the fact that I know my time is going to suck (because this is supposed to be one of try hardest marathons) but I have simply no motivation to fully train. I could also blame it on the fact that it's hard to train in Los Angeles, there were so many better running spots in Orange County. Regardless, I've got a marathon approaching and I've gotta get my butt in shape or I am going to hate myself for 4 hours (while running the marathon).

While talking to a friend last night I stated that in the morning I always have the motivation to run after work and after work I only have the motivation to run in the morning, it is a vicious vicious cycle.

In other news, I miss my cousin, she rocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.