Friday, August 24, 2012

There IS a Plan.

I am thoroughly convinced that we go through different trials in life to refine and shape us into the person that the Lord has intended us to be. There is always two ways to handle any trial or obstacle we are faced, head on, or try and find a way out of dealing with things and in turn, find yourself in similar situations throughout your life. I will be the first to admit that I have been subject to both approaches and as enticing as the latter choice may be, we all know it is best to face our challenges head on, make necessary changes, and grow. The only way we ever spiritually progress and grow in this life is by making changes.

I have been faced with some tender moments lately, moments where I have been on my knees and in the temple seeking revelation and I know that the Lord does communicate to his children, the Lord does love each and every one of us, and he wants us to find peace and joy. In the midst of trials we may not necessarily see anything but the storm, but Heavenly Father has a plan, an eternal plan, and as we prepare ourselves now we will be ready and capable of taking on the storms of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.