Friday, July 20, 2012

Cameras.

I like cameras, I like smiling for cameras, I like being behind the camera, but I had never had a camera down my throat and into my stomach before yesterday.  I have been having stomach problems for quite some time.  I had a kidney stone in May of 2010,  ulcer in November of 2011, and now I am having stomach problems yet again.  I can't eat. So, I decided to go to a gastrointestinal doctor and get to the bottom of things.  Yesterday I went in for a surgical procedure where I went under (for my first time woohoo) and had a camera sent down my throat and into my stomach to find out what is going on! The doctor comes in and says, "Well, you don't have cancer." (Um... I didn't even know they were testing for cancer) then he proceeded to tell me that my stomach is inflamed, red, and they are sending some biopsies in for results. I should find out next week but right now I can't eat anything and it sucks. No matter what I eat I feel horrible!  Pizza was best friend and now, now, we are taking a break.

On to other news, Andi will be here in 11 days. The countdown has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.