Thursday, August 30, 2012

Say No to Sugar!

I did a photo shoot last weekend of a little girl that was supposed to have a "cake smash," wherein she would go to town on a cake and those were her 1st birthday photos! Contrary to what any normal human would think, she was NOT a fan of sugar. I on the other hand am a huge fan of sugar, licorice, chocolate, sprinkles, you name it! Over the past two months I have been dealing with some stomach issues which have caused me to refine my food choices and frankly it's been a mess.  As healthy as it is, I know, pizza is my favorite! My stomach on the other hand has suddenly decided it is NOT it's favorite.  I continue to be left without answers regarding my situation and my stomach (after an endoscopy, CT scan, two hour breath test, and antibiotics). I started acupuncture this week in hopes that perhaps Eastern medicine may have a solution for me.  At any rate, the ONE food that I am completely not allowed to have, sugar.

I have tried to rebel.

I have tried to just eat a little bit.

However, I have come to the realization that sugar and me are just not friends like we used to be and I can't take the constant pains and unhappiness I am left with. SO, I have decided to be obedient! This will be hard since my birthday is in 13 days...heaven help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.