Sunday, June 10, 2012

Did Someone Say Carnival?

I am planning my 30th birthday party which I feel is like planning a wedding! It is carnival themed and my awesome friend Nicole, no I am not referring to myself in third person :), she has this huge house in Orange and is also an event planner and with her master mind and attention to detail, this is going to be the party of the year! Goldfish, churros, soft serve machine, rainbow sprinkles, tacos, popcorn, darts and balloons, stuffed animals!!! Ahh, I get so excited thinking about it.

Things are good, I am happy!

2 comments:

  1. Who knew that would be so easy?!

    He's cute! So glad you two are so happy- it's so awesome!

    And congrats on your new calling! You're going to be fantastic! [So many exclamation points in this comment but I tried and just couldn't part with any.] So glad things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Relief Society President! You really ARE going to be busy! ;-) Best wishes to you! Can't believe it's been almost 4 years!!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.