Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Switzerland.

Is where I would like to be right now.


There is this guy... haha, I love stories that begin like that but unfortunately, mine is going to begin like that and I am not ashamed. In September I will hit my four year mark of being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and up until this point in my life, as wonderful as people have been that I have met, there has always been something missing, either they weren't a member (minor detail hah jk) or they had traits that I would simply just learn to live with, or I would justify things about their personality or background.

He is great, he is wonderful, he has so many amazing qualities and there are countless times in the day where I just wish we were on the same time zone, in the same place.

He will be here in August, which seems forever away but until then, I am grateful that we get to continue getting to know each other without all the sometimes misleading physical factors.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole!!! He is cute? Charming? Funny? and Mormon??!!! This is sooo great!!! I can't wait to hear what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH!!! Nicole, I am just thrilled as can be for you! This is exciting. I hope he's every bit as charming in person as he is via Skype - can't wait to hear how your story plays out! Fingers crossed for you, m'dear. You deserve an amazing, true man!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.