Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You're Never Lost if You Can See the Temple.

Great talk by the way: Read HERE

I will add to that and say, "You can never have a bad day when you're staring at the temple."

This morning I woke up feeling like crap. Close your ears fellas.
Bloated.
Volcanic eruptions on my face. (ok maybe that is an exaggerations but that is how I feel).

I went to make this new recipe called pumpkin bread in a bowl, healthy cereal thing, and it tasted like a dog biscuit. Then I put on a shirt that is a sheer material and ripped my shirt, of course while walking out the door which means I will have that rip in my shirt all day long.

There are two ways this day could go; I could be cranky and upset all day long, or I could smile and get over the fact that things didn't start off on the best foot.

I am covering for a girl this week, (a temp that is leaving on vacation for 10 days) a desk that I actually interviewed for so if I like it, I will be placed in this desk full-time, which let me add made the training awkward yesterday. At any rate, I got situated at the desk and looked up to see this:

It is foggy outside but if you look in the middle of the picture, you can see the beautiful Los Angeles temple. The biggest smile came on my face, it is going to be a good day, or 10 days for that matter as long as I can see the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.