Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pick up your feet!

My work caters lunch every day so on my lunch break, there is no need to actually eat.  Four out of five days in the week, I walk over to the mall to people watch, look at clothes, and get some fresh air.  I walked into H&M to view some things when all the sudden I hear feet, dragging, constantly. I look at this girl and say, "Pick up your fee."  You may think I am kidding, I am not.  She continues.  I couldn't even concentrate or think about the clothes that were right in front of me because she was being so obnoxious.  Who is that lazy that they can't pick up their feet when they walk?! She was so annoying that I actually put the shirt I had in hand down and left the store.

I made my way around the different stores depressed to see there is absolutely NO fashion right now.  We are in that awkward time of year, getting rid of winter clothes and bringing on the joys of summer but what I don't get is why everything has to look the same. Every shirt, every dress, nothing is original anymore.  I decided to live on the edge and venture in to Bloomingdale's, a store I have never been in before because I don't think it's smart to spend more than $50.00 on a shirt. Everything in there, just as ugly as all the other cheaper stores only $300.00. 

I decided to head back to work, a shopping trip has never been so depressing, not even anything I would put on a wishlist.  So depressed I walked right in to Yogurtland, where their menu always has something in style and just right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.