Monday, January 30, 2012

Sallie Says.

Sometimes I am convinced that the world is out to get me; cue pity party and the tiniest violin.  It really baffles me why people do so much to make other's lives harder. Although this could entail many things and many people, the subject of this post is Sallie Mae. I am in school. I have been in school since 2010. I have never stopped being in school since I enrolled.  There is a school clearinghouse that is IN existence for the sole purpose to inform loan companies that you are in fact attending school. Without fail, every 6 weeks, Sallie Mae begins calling, not just me, but my mother.  They call at 8 am on Saturday and Sunday and call until 9pm at night. They are ruthless. I have called them and said, "Hey look, I am in school." These little boogers however do not care.  It is like they feed off of calling people at all hours of the day for no reason. Today I call them up and inform them, "Peeps, I am in school, I have been in school since 2010, please register it." "Well, were you in school on December 22?" "I am sorry, did you not understand my previous statement, I am in school, I have been in school since 2010, that includes December 22, 2011."  I then had to fill out an in-school deferment form, yet again, fax to my school, yet again, and have them fax to Sallie Mae. The lady threatened me to be turned over to collections! You do that lady, I double doggie dare you, I am NOT LATE, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN TO PAY YOU, I AM IN SCHOOL.

The end.

1 comment:

Oooh yes, please give me your opinion!

My world... my thoughts

I can't apologize if you don't like what you read I can only apologize that you stumbled on my page.